Sunday, September 25, 2011

Alexis Lynn

To my newest sweet baby granddaughter I want to say how much I love you. Every time a child has come to this family I have watched a miracle. That new life is so amazing to me. I want to tell you how fortunate you are to have a mommy and daddy who love you and want you. They have given much for you already because before you ever came you were wanted.

I watch as you grow so quickly. You change daily and I am so glad you hold my name as part of yours. I want to thank your mom and dad for that. It means so much to me to have a precious little one named for me. I hope that I live up to what you need and expect.

I know you are another gift from God to your parents and your sweet brother and sister and to the rest of us. I hope you will always remember this and be grateful that you are so loved.

Welcome to earth and to this family baby girl. I hope we are all that you hoped we would be. I love you Lexi!

No comments:

Post a Comment